Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Puck/Oberon

**PLEASE REFER TO PREVIOUS POST**

I noticed on Andrew's blog there was some reference to the fact that people wanted to stick with the mischievous version we know him as. In my story idea, I think I steered away from that a bit, but I do like the idea. I see him more as a Flynn Rider sort of character, however. Not really someone who is openly evil, but who likes to experience new things and is willing to take risks. Maybe we could have him learned that a bit from Oberon, who is definitely willing to use his magic to get his way. Perhaps Oberon convinces Puck that whatever the valuable object is that he wants is rightfully Oberon's, and that is why Puck agrees to it. He doesn't realize that he is stealing from the Emperor/King, and that Oberon is actually the fairy king merely trying to take what he wants without having to put himself in harm's way.

No comments:

Post a Comment